- Two airport-operated vehicles hit each other around 6 a.m. on Wednesday.
- One man was taken to hospital and may be badly hurt, a second had minor injuries.
Two vehicles crashed into each other at London’s Heathrow Airport on Wednesday morning in what officials are describing as a “serious accident.”
Two people, both men, were hurt in the crash between two vehicles driven by airport staff at around 6 a.m. Wednesday.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The Air Force’s ‘rods from god’ could hit with the force of a nuclear weapon — with no fallout
- A US drone destroyed a Russian-made T-72 battle tank in ‘self-defense’ in Syria
- We visited the chunk of preserved fatberg on display in London — and it’s about as gross as you would expect