Rolando Andrade Stracuzzi/Clarin via AP
- More than a dozen former Argentine government officials and business executives have been arrested in a large scale corruption scandal.
- The investigation is throwing Argentina upside down just as it gears up for economic recovery.
- Watch the Argentine peso trade in real time here.
Just as Argentina looked poised for a shot at economic recovery, a corruption scandal is roiling the embattled country.
More than a dozen former government officials and business executives were arrested after police raids last week in a case involving illegal payments for favors including public-works contracts that took place over a decade under President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Here are your favorite TV shows that are coming back for another season
- Saudi Arabia crucified a man in Mecca while aggressively calling out Canada over human rights
- One of the largest banks issued an alarming warning that Earth is running out of the resources to sustain life