Associated Press/Thibault Camus
- One victim was killed in a knife attack in Paris on Saturday, and police fatally shot the suspected attacker, authorities said.
- Some seven people were reportedly injured, two of them were in critical condition.
- The Islamic State group has claimed the attack and called the assailant a “soldier,” according to ISIS’ Aamaq news agency.
One person was killed and several others injured on Saturday in a knife attack in Paris that is being investigated as an act of terror, Reuters reported.
The suspected assailant was shot dead by police at the scene, and witnesses told authorities he shouted “Allahu Akbar” — Arabic for “God is great” — during his attack.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Net neutrality is weeks away from dying, and the first signs of change are already showing up at Netflix and other internet companies
- All the TV shows that have been canceled in 2018
- ‘The president is creating a new nuclear crisis’: Lawmakers are concerned about Trump’s withdrawal from Iran deal